Bạn đang xem tài liệu: UNIT 6 (GRAMMAR) LỚP 11 (đáp án chi tiết) tại Tài Liệu Pro
UNIT 6 (GRAMMAR) LỚP 11 (đáp án chi tiết)
UNIT 6 (GRAMMAR) LỚP 11 (đáp án chi tiết) ôi thật khoai !!! Đừng lo vì đó bộ tài liệu cực chất từ trang của chúng mình
Bạn đã cố gắng làm nhiều bài tập nhưng không khá khẩm gì ????
Đây là những tài liệu cực chất về hàm số mà bạn đang cần.
Hãy nhanh tay ấn nút “Tải xuống” bên dưới.
Xem thêm tài liệu:
Trích dẫn tài liệu:
Exercise 1: Complete this extract from a newspaper article with the verbs given.
Use the past simple, present perfect or past perfect.
RONSON SACKED IN UNITED CUTS
Aston United (1) have sacked (sack) their manager, Neil Ronson. The former England
football international manager (2) said (say) that he (3) heard/ had heard (hear) the news when he
(4) returned/ had returned (return) from a three-week holiday in Spain and that it (5) came/ had
come (come) as a complete shock. “There (6) was/ had been (be) no hint of any problem when I (7)
left (leave) for the holiday.”
Aston United (8) appointed (appoint) Ronson as manager two years ago and last season they
(9) finished (finish) second in the First Division. However, they (10) have won (win) only five
matches so far this season.
The Chairman of the club, Peter White, last night (11) accused (accuse) Ronson of lack of
commitment to the club. “Neil’s attitude (12) has disappointed (disappoint) us recently. Over the
last few months he (13) has spent (spend) more time on Spanish beaches than working with the
players in Aston.”…
Exercise 2: Choose the word or-phrase – a, b, c, or d – that best completes the sentence.
1. My teachers always encourage _______ hard at school.
a. to work b. us to work c. working d. that we work
2. Six months after the accident, he still has difficulty _______.
a. to walk b. walking c. walked d. to walking
3. I really hate _______ away from home so much.
a. you have to be b. you having to be
c. your have to be d. your having to be
4. Staff say that the new computer system _______ to greater levels of stress in their work.
a. led b. would lead c. has led d. had led
5. He apologized _______ able to finish the project on time.
a. his colleagues not being b. his colleagues for not being
UNIT 6 (GRAMMAR) LỚP 11 (đáp án chi tiết): là tài liệu tuyệt vời cho bạn ĐỪNG bỏ lỡ TẢI ĐỂ CHỌN VỀ TEAM CỦA CHÍNH MÌNH NHÉ CÁC BẠN !!!