UNIT 7 WRITING lớp 11 (đáp án chi tiết) là tập hợp những bài khó nhằn và khô khan thấy ớn Phải nói là nghe mãi không thừa luôn á
Bạn có bao giờ muốn tìm kiếm những đề và bài tập để làm nhưng không hay chưa?
Đây chính là bộ đề sẽ giúp bạn thõa sức cày bừa, chúc bạn ngon miệng, còn chờ gì nữa mà không tải nào.
Xem thêm tài liệu:
Trích dẫn tài liệu:
Exercise 1: From the four phrases -a, b, c or d-choose the one that best completes the sentence.
1. _______ daily promotes physical as well as emotional well-being in people of all ages.
a. Having exercised b. Those who exercise
c. For exercising d. Exercising
2. Not until the seventeenth century ______ to measure the speed of light.
a. anyone did even attempt b. did anyone even attempt
c. did even attempt anyone d. even did anyone attempt
3. It is a fact that _______ form of energy.
a. electricity being the most useful b. electricity the most useful
c. the most useful in electricity d. electricity is the most useful
4. After seeing a movie based on a novel, _______.
a. many people want to read the book
b. the reading of the book interests many people.
c. the book was read by many people
d. the book made many people want to read it
5. When _______ is not known.
a. was the wheel invented b. the invention of the wheel
c. the wheel was invented d. it was invented the wheel
Exercise 2: Choose the answer – a, b, c, or d – that is nearest in meaning to the sentence printed
1. If I’d known about Josie’s illness, I wouldn’t have missed seeing her.
a. I saw Josie, and I knew she was ill.
b. I didn’t know Josie was ill, so T saw her.
c. Ididn’t know Josie was ill, and I didn’t see her.
d. I didn’t see Josie although I knew she was ‘ill.
2. Hardly are appeals allowed against the council’s decisions.
UNIT 7 WRITING lớp 11 (đáp án chi tiết): là tài liệu tuyệt vời cho bạn ĐỪNG bỏ lỡ TẢI ĐỂ CHỌN VỀ TEAM CỦA CHÍNH MÌNH NHÉ CÁC BẠN !!!
Chỉ 5s giúp bạn giỏi hơn