Bạn đang xem tài liệu:
Đề thi thử môn Anh Văn 2020 Moon Số 17 đáp án chi tiếttại Tài Liệu Pro
- Đề thi thử Anh Văn 2020 Cô Trang Anh Moon Số 16 đáp án chi tiết
- Đề thi thử THPT QG 2020 Anh Văn Moon Số 18 có lời giải
- Đề thi thử đại học môn Anh 2020 Moon Số 19
Tải tài liệuĐề thi thử môn Anh Văn 2020 Moon Số 17 đáp án chi tiết pdf
olism is complete abstinence from alcohol.
A. sickness B. pretension C. avoidance D. absence
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 40: He bought a lot of books, none of them he has ever read.
A. bought B. none C. them D. has ever read Question 41: There is few evidence that the children in language classrooms learn foreign languages any better than adults in similar classroom situation.
A. few evidence B. in language classrooms
C. any better D. classroom situation
Question 42: The theory isn’t sounding persuasive anymore because it had been opposed by many scholars.
A. isn’t sounding B. anymore C. had been opposed D. scholars
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 43 to 47
Around 200 million people are employed in tourism worldwide, making it the largest industry in the modern global economy. It is estimated that three-quarters of a billion people go on holiday each year, and industry planners expect this figure to double (43) 2020. Some of the biggest beneficiaries are less developed countries, where it is often their main source of income.
(44) , along with the economic benefits, this mass movement of people has resulted in environment. People often forget the damage caused by carbon emissions from aircraft,
(45) contribute directly to global warming. Deforestation has cleared land in order to build hotels, airports and roads, and this has destroyed wildlife. In some areas, water shortages are now common because of the need to fill swimming pools and water golf courses for tourists. By pushing up prices for goods and services, tourism can also be harmful to people living in tourist destinations.
In response to these (46) , s
Hiện tại Đề thi thử môn Anh Văn 2020 Moon Số 17 đáp án chi tiết chỉ được xem trực tiếp không thể tải Hãy đánh đấu Bookmark lại bạn nhé.